- Briggs & Stratton engine with belt driven gearbox
- 550 series cement mixer with 140L drum capacity and heavy duty rotation
- Can be used both on the stand or off the stand
- Runs on petrol and oil and includes an low oil level indication alert
- Sturdy wheels make it easier for transportation and manoeuvring
Caution Heavy item
The Victor 550 Series Briggs & Stratton cement mixer has a 140L drum capacity ( ½ bag). The powerful Briggs and Stratton engine runs on a belt driven gearbox that provides the drum with extra heavy duty rotation. This mixer runs on petrol and also comes with an oil alert function for when you are running out of oil. The large 140 litre drum can be used on or off the stand. If the mixer is used off the stand, the robust wheels ensure that you can transfer cement from one point to the next. When the cement mixer is used on the stand, it is at an ideal height that makes it easy for you to transfer the mix from ground to mixer and it#s also at an ideal height to pour directly from mixer to the wheelbarrow. The mixer has two handlebars that have plastic gripping handles which make it easier for transportation and movement, even with a drum full of cement. The Briggs and Stratton engine is also covered with black plastic to ensure it stays covered and protected. This 550 series cement mixer is the perfect addition to any business, home, tradesman or commercial site. This well-built sturdy cement mixer from Victor will save you time and money whilst also getting the job done.
|WEIGHT :||1.000 KG|