- Weatherproof protection against sun, wind and even heavy hail damage
- Strong, tear resistant netting
- Available in aesthetic green
- Ideal for use in side ventilation systems
- Will withstand heavy wind, abrasion and is UV stabilised
Shelter net is manufactured from a knitted polyethylene monofilament, which can be used as either a shade net or windbreak. It protects against the sun, wind and even heavy hail. Available in a variety of sizes the windbreak is manufactured from UV stabilised polyethylene and is strong abrasion and tear resistant. Due to the round section threads the netting is fully locked-stitched to prevent unravelling. There are eyelets for easy fixing onto straining wire which couple together. There is domestic, agricultural and industrial use as a weatherproof netting and windbreak.