- Contains silicone teat conditioning agents that promote excellent teat skin condition which is very important in the Spring to avoid chapped sore teats
- Ready to use teat spray for post milking hygiene and can be used with spraying devices
- Contains unique polymers which give high retention of the product on the teat which give a barrier protection effect
- Cows teats present cleaner at milking & are easier prepared for milking whilst also providing Short and long lasting protection
- 2 years shelf life from date of manufacture
Novo Spray is a ready to use lactic acid and chlorhexidine based product for post milking teat disinfection. This product contains the active substance combination Lactic acid 4% and Chlorhexidine 2900PPM.Nova Spray is a carefully designed blend of film forming polymers capable of application via spraying devices and contains peppermint oil fly repellent. This product combines ease of application with the skin conditioning advantages of a barrier product. Once applied glycerine gives good teat protection and a blue dye forms which can be easily seen on the teats. The acting biocides within this product give both short acting and long lasting protection. Store this product in a well-ventilated area away from sources of heat or ignition. The shelf life on this product is 2 years from date of manufacture. Please refer to the safety data sheet before use. Novo Spray is formulated to pass EN1656 tests and can be purchased in 200L and 1,000L drums.
|WEIGHT :||1.000 KG|