- All purpose, microwavable cling film
- Serrated edge on lid for easy cutting
- Make that oven freshness of pies, cakes and other baked food last longer
- Can also be used for short term freezing, or for keeping flies off food
- Ideal for keeping food fresh for longer
Keencook Cling Film is an all-purpose cling film. Fully microwavable, it is easy to use and keeps food fresher for longer. Clings to dishes and glassware, it is an essential item in any kitchen. Cling film is also suitable to cover food that you are freezing for a short period of time and does not impart any chemical residues. The clear plastic covers allow you to see the contents in the container and can keep flies off food in the summer months. Capable of covering any type of food and will cling to most surfaces. Store cling film in a cool dry place and keep out of reach of children as there is a suffocation hazard associated with it. Avoid placing it near hobs or ovens as it can dissolve the film. The lid of the box has a serrated edge for cutting the film making it easy to use avoiding waste.
|WEIGHT :||900.000 G|