- Tough polyethylene making them extremely hard wearing and durable
- Slim narrow design is suited to mobile sheep races
- Profiled base splays hoof for maximum exposure to treatment
- Large 145 litre capacity with low spill rim design
- Lightweight footbath is quick and easy to set up anywhere on the farm
This sheep footbath is effective in the treatment of claw/hoof diseases including interdigital dermatitis. The profiled base splays the hoof to allow better penetration of treatment solution between the claws. Made from strong, lightweight polyethylene, this footbath is quick and easy to set up anywhere on the farm. The slimmer and longer dimensions make this footbath ideal for use in mobile sheep races. The turned in rim reduces spillage of the footbathing treatment solution. The inbuilt ribs also ensure the animals go through the footbath slower, allowing the hoof to bathe for longer while also preventing slipping by the sheep. It is easy to empty and clean to improve farm hygiene. Hard wearing and durable construction with smooth, rounded edges for safety. 2451 x 470x 203 mm.
|WEIGHT :||1.000 KG|