- Allows tensioning of wire up to 400 kg with minimal effort due to the 6:1 gear drive mechanism
- Works on all Gripple units up to a 6mm diameter
- Gauge controls the load applied to the wire
- Easy to use and lightweight for repetitive tensioning
- Hardwearing and can be used with all Gripple sizes
Gripple Torq Tensioning Tool helps tension wire but it also regulates the load applied too. Maximises the life of the wire and delivers consistent results. This tool has the ability to tension wire up to 400 kg with minimal effort due to the 6:1 gear drive mechanism. This tool will work on all Gripple units up to 6mm in diameter and can tighten fence wire or trellis wire for anchoring systems. The integral torque gauge controls the load applied to the wire which gives consistent tension every time and optimises the life of the wire. Lightweight and portable the tool is robust and strong. There is a quick release jaw which allows you to grab or release the wire without the need to operate the handles. With a heat treated steel grip and jaws to hold the wire firmly you can nest the Gripples safely. The Gripple tensioning tool can be used with all Gripple sizes and the quick release setting helps you to position the Gripple correctly before you apply tension.
|WEIGHT :||0.800 KG|