- Made specifically for IRISH AGRI Hydrodare / Alkathene pipe systems
- Works every time, even on old scratched & worn pipes
- Tested & certified 16 bar Grips inside & out!
- No wrench or special cutters required Self aligning Straightens as nut is turned
- Self aligning with a seal that works first time, every time The strongest connection and excellent value
The Gripmax normal gauge ball valve is made specifically for Irish agri hydrodare and alkathene pipe systems. Designed with an insert type connection, there is 100% seal first time every time and it even works on old scratched, worn pipes. Simple to install, there are grips inside and outside. The joiner has been tested and certified 16 bar. There are no wrench or special cutters required and it straightens as the nut is turned. In Irish pipe fitting this is the best quality and value with a 'can't damage seal'. The joiner has the strongest connection and is self aligned.
|WEIGHT :||250.000 G|