- Natural Antioxidants including Vitamin E help support immunity and muscle function
- Alfalfa chop promotes natural chewing and increased saliva buffer flow to reduce stomach acidity
- High-oil, high-fibre, low-starch makeup helps maintain healthy digestion
- Highly palatable to maintain consistent intakes with increased training intensity
- Vitamin C and Selplex organic Selenium provide strong additional antioxidant support
GAIN Freedom Mix is a high oil, high fibre, low starch high performance feed suitable for all disciplines of equine athletes. It can be fed to all types of sport horses as well as racehorses and point to pointers. GAIN Freedom Mix is a 13% protein mix with an alfalfa chop that promotes natural chewing and increased saliva buffer flow to reduce stomach acidity witch aids in the buffering of stomach acid associated with gastric ulcers. It also has the added benefit of Yea-Sacc live yeast to help improve fibre digestion, nutrient uptake and hindgut health. This feed is highly palatable and helps maintain consistent intakes and contains natural antioxidants including Vitamin E to support immunity and muscle function. Bioplex Copper, Zinc and Manganese guarantee maximum mineral availability and Vitamin C and Selplex organic Selenium provide strong additional antioxidant support. GAIN Freedom Mix contains mycotoxin binders.
Instructions for use
Suitable for all adult high performance horses and ponies. Feed as a partial or complete replacement for another GAIN concentrate feed. Feed to a maximum rate of 1.5kg/100kg bodyweight per day, along with forage and water.
Soya bean hulls, Soya bean toasted flakes, Lucerne, Maize flakes, Pea flakes, Soya bean oil, Molasses.
DE: 12.5 MJ/kg
Oil: 10 %
Fibre: 17.5 %
Vit A: 15,000 IU/kg
Vit D: 2,000 IU/kg
Vit E: 400 IU/kg
Cu: 50 mg/kg
Se: 0.4 mg/kg
|WEIGHT :||20.000 KG|