- Perfect for clearing untidy or overgrown areas
- The treated area can be replanted 7 days after spraying
- Use April to November, when weeds are actively growing
- Kills brambles, nettles, thistles, docks and other deep-rooted weeds
- Tried and tested for difficult, perennial weeds right down to the roots
Weedol Ultra Tough Weekiller controls tough garden weeds which can be very difficult to control. The tough weedkiller formula has been tried and tested to ensure great weed kill for even difficult, perennial weeds right down to the roots so they won't come back. The formula contains glyphosate and pyraflufen-ethyl to ensure a great weed kill. The tubes contain a liquid concentrated weedkiller that is convenient and easy to use - no measuring, no mess. The treated area can be replanted 7 days after spraying to allow the weedkiller to move to the roots before cultivation. Simply snap off the top, add water and apply. Thats all there is to it! Kills brambles, nettles, thistles, docks and other deep-rooted weeds. This pack covers approx 240m2. It is important to read the instructions before use.
|WEIGHT :||0.290 KG|