- Stabilised iodophor disinfectant for surfaces and foot dip applications
- Approved for use against Brucellosis and Tuberculosis
- Apply via pressure washer or foam lance at 300ml/m2
- Dilution rate of 2% for routine surface disinfection and foot dip applications
- Store below 25 Degrees Celsius
Virophor 2.8% Farm Disinfectant is a stabilised iodophor disinfectant for surfaces and water systems that has been approved for use against Brucellosis, Tuberculosis and other diseases by the Department of Agriculture, Food an the Marine. Apply with a pressure washer or via foam lance at a rate of 300ml/m2. Ensure all surfaces are thoroughly wetted. For routine surface disinfection use at a dilution rate of 2% v/v of product in dissolved water. For foot-dip applications, use at 2% v/v and replace every 2-3 days, or daily if soiling occurs. Store in tightly closed container in a cool place below 25 Degrees Celsius and away from direct sunlight. Store away from foodstuffs and animal feedstuffs.
|WEIGHT :||1.000 KG|