- Heat resistant to 550 degrees celcius
- Handy 2m Length for DIY or Industrial use
- Suitable for sealing around the inside of stove doors
- Suitable for joining the flue systems to appliances
- Stops conduction of heat to door handles kepping them safe to use
Stove Fire Rope is used for sealing, gasketing and jointing purposes. Most commonly used to seal around the inside of stove doors and to join the flue systems to appliances. Heat resistant to 550 degrees celcius. Prevent heat loss from your stove and save money by installing a fire rope. Saves energy and money but also aids in the funneling of harmful fumes up the flue system.
|WEIGHT :||105.000 G|