- A handy DIY kit for replacing stove rope.
- More economical than buying separately
- Handy 2m Length for DIY or Industrial use
- Stops conduction of heat to door handles kepping them safe to use
- Protects and saves heat, energy and money
A 2m x 10mm length of Fire Rope, a 30ml bottle of adhesive and a pair of protevtive gloves. The rope is heat resistant to 550 degrees celcius and the glue is heat resistant to 1000 degrees celcius. Prevent heat loss from your stove and save money by installing a fire rope. This kit is ideal for fixing fibre rope seals to heater doors, specifically stoves and wood burners, boilers and range cookers.
|WEIGHT :||150.000 G|