- High mineral and vitamin content
- It has a thick consistency which makes it suitable to be added directly to feed
- Highly palatable when added to feed causing the fussy eater to eat more
- There is no withdrawal period for cows producing milk
- Animals only require a small volume dose
Thriver is a vitamin trace element amino acid feed supplement to boost animal performance and increase thriftiness in cattle and sheep. Thriver can be administered orally by using a drenching gun or the recommended dose can be added to a small quantity of feed. It is high in mineral and vitamin content. The consistency of the product is thick. If the animal is heavily pregnant been able to add it to the feed is very useful and convenient. It is easily digested and palatable encouraging the fussy eater to eat more. Animals only require a small dose and there is no withdrawal period for cows producing milk for human consumption.
|WEIGHT :||1.200 KG|