- Plant between autumn - spring for June/July flowering
- Produces small star shaped blue flowers
- Suitable for containers and border planting
- Taylors have over 100 years of excellence in producing flower bulbs
- Multi award winning including The Royal Warrant in 1985
Taylors are a fourth generation family bulb producer dating back nearly 100 years. They are the official bulb supplier for the royal gardens and were awarded The Royal Warrant in 1985. Over the years they have won numerous awards of innovation and quality.
More commonly known as the Lily of the Nile. These pretty blue flowers are clump forming, with a medium sized head, with multiple blossoms. They need a moist but well drained soil with ample sun exposure and do very well in containers. Plant between autumn and early spring for flowering in June and july. They should be planted 4 inches deep, as well as 4 inches apart. They will begin flowering once a height of 90 - 100cm is reached. They are ideal for attracting bees and pollinators to the garden.
|WEIGHT :||300.000 G|