- Large easy to read LCD display shows voltage and current
- When there is a fault, the arrow points in the direction of the fault
- Extendable contact probe for reading voltage on energizers and other hard to reach places
- Lightweight, portable and easy to use with an auto on/off when a fence pulse is detected
- 3 year life on replaceable 1.5V battery (battery included - CR2032)
Smart fix Fault Finder has a built in volt meter, current meter and short finder in one. This portable device can easily fit in your pocket and save you hours of checking fence lines for shorts. Capable of tracking the source of an erratic or poor electric fence in minutes, it is an essential item to have on any farm. There is a large easy to read LCD display which shows voltage and current. An arrow is displayed and it points in the direction of the fault. To read voltage in hard to reach places there is an extendable contact probe for reading voltage on energizers. Included in the pack is a CR2032 battery. This is a 1.5V battery which is hardwearing and capable of lasting for three years. An earth probe connector is attached to give a more accurate reading. Protected in a case it is tough, waterproof and held within an impact resistant case.
|WEIGHT :||0.060 KG|