- Apply Silasave at 500gm per square yard
- Apply to the top of the pit prior to covering
- To reduce spoilage on the sides, apply an 18 inch band around the pit at 18 inch high intervals
- Always wear rubber gloves and googles when handling
- Do NOT roll after applying Silasave
The application of Silasave at the recommended rate results in a reaction between the grass, the Silasave and natural condensation under the cover of the pit. The organic acid seeps down through the vulnerable 18 inches of the pit, preserves the top layer of the silage and inhibits growth of moulds and fungi at the surface. Apply silasave at 500gm per square yard. It is simply applied to the top of the pit prior to covering. Typically a pit 30ft x 50ft will need 4 to 5 buckets for total coverage. It is important to always wear rubber gloves and goggles when handling and roll pit before applying Silasave. Do NOT roll after application.
|WEIGHT :||20.000 KG|