- Can be easily attached to ram harness
- A simple and visible way to identify which sheep and ewes have been bred
- High quality special wax with excellent colour quality
- Can be used at all temperatures
- Harmless for humans and animals
Raidex Ram Raddle Crayons consist of high-quality special waxes and paraffin oil. They can be easily attached to a ram harness to help the breeder identify which sheep and ewes have been bred. The breeder can determine the lambing time and/or quota by the colour of the marking on the ewe's back. Due to cross-breeding, one colour is used per covering period. The Raidex crayon contains ingredients that are harmless for humans or animals and can be used at all temperatures without any problem.
|WEIGHT :||0.160 KG|