- Reduces exposure to harmful gases and particles while ixing and spraying
- Contains one mask and two filters
- Mask is made from soft non allergic TPE material
- Sweat port on mask is ideal for hot or humid environments
Suitable for use with pesticides. This mask and filter kit reduces exposure to pesticides during mixing and loading application and clean up. Proper care is advised when using pesticides. Please always check full safety requirements when deciding on protection for a particular task.
The kit contains:
1 x Auckland Half Mask P410 - EN140
2 x Combination Screw in Filters P970 - EN143:2000 EN14387:2004.
Economical Half Mask with low profile design providing a large field of vision. Manufactured from a durable yet soft non allergic TPE material which provides an excellent fit. The soft, adjustable strap ensures perfect fit to wide face contours. Equipped with a dual (screw in) filter for enhanced breathing comfort. Sweat port on the face piece for hot and humid environments
- Type A: Organic vapours and gases with a boiling point of 65C and above.
- Type B: Inorganic vapours/gases (excluding Carbon Dioxide/ Monoxide).
- Type E: Sulphur Dioxide and other acidic vapours/ gases.
- Type K: Ammonia and organic ammonia derivative vapours/ gases.
- Type P: Dust/ Particle
|WEIGHT :||1.000 KG|