- Comes with integral guttering to collect rainwater
- Fitted with two roof vents to ensure excellent ventilation
- Easy opening and closing sliding door
- Comes with 3mm horticultural glass for extra durability
- Spacious, durable and easy to clean glasshouse
The Popular Glasshouse is perfect for any gardener, whether you are an absolute beginner, enthusiastic amateur or professional, then this greenhouse is perfect for you. The Popular greenhouse comes with integral guttering to collect rainwater. The greenhouse can be accessed through a smooth action sliding door. To ensure the glasshouse does not get to stuffy and hot for your garden plants and vegetables during the summer, it is fitted with a roof vent. The sliding door makes it easy for you to access your fruit, vegetables, flowers and anything that you are growing yourself.
The glasshouse is attractive looking and will sit in almost any garden or back yard and not look out of place. It is a solid unit and will withstand the harshest of weather conditions. The Greenhouse will come with a matching colour base, however the ground will still need to be prepared. Once you stand inside the greenhouse and close the sliding door, you will be inside your own organic haven. You will have lots of room to move around and be comfortable amongst your house plants and garden plants. This Popular greenhouse comes with 3mm horticultural glass and is easy to clean. Setting up the greenhouse isn't as difficult as you might think and we have attached the instructions below for you to read over. All we ask is that you keep an eye on the weather and erect the garden house on a clear day. You will receive an order confirmation from Halls. Please follow the steps below.
INSTALLATION GUIDELINES AND FITTERS DETAILS
Please read through the following guidelines carefully to help the installation process to be carried out smoothly and efficiently. The instructions manual for Glasshouse can be accessed by clicking the view/download sheet tab.
It is the responsibility of the end user to ensure the following:
- Firstly and most importantly contact the fitter directly to agree timeframe, price and site readiness prior to installation.
- A level, flat and true concrete or slabbed base must be pre-laid in readiness.
- When preparing your base please ensure you have checked the correct dimensions. These can be found in your greenhouse instruction manual. If you are preparing your base before your greenhouse has been delivered you can contact Eden Halls customer service to check the size that is right for your model. PH: 0044 1242 676625
- The area/site where the greenhouse will be located must be free from any obstructions e.g. overhanging branches, power lines, manhole covers etc.
- The area should allow the building to be installed providing access to all sides. We recommend a minimum of 2ft clearance.
- Ensure you have pre-checked your garden building at least 72 hours before your installation reporting any problems to Customer Service on 01242 676625. This means that you must have checked that the parcels received tally with those listed on the delivery note.
- The greenhouse installation does not include the preparation of the site or removal of the old greenhouse. Some of the fitters are willing to offer this service but you will need to check with them and agree a price directly with them separately.
Fergus Dooley: PH: 021 4858740 MOB: 086 8542539 based in Cork covering Munster.
Gerry McNamee: PH: 01 4513892 MOB: 087 9705171 based in Dublin covering most areas.
|WEIGHT :||1.000 KG|