- Active ingredient iron phosphate stops slugs for eating
- Doesn't leave visible dead slugs
- Slugs and snails do not produce mucus and decompose
- Extremely resistant to rain due to innovative bait technology
- Certified for organic farming
The Neudorff Sluggo slug and snail killer controls slugs and snails on all types of vegetation and plants. This is certified for organic use and has a naturally occurring active ingredient. Completely harmless to humans and pets the naturally occurring active ingredient, iron phosphate stops slugs from eating. They retreat to their burrows where they die. They also stop slugs from producing mucus which prevents snail traits. The active ingredient is harmless to other animals. Even if a pet or wild animal eats the pellet or infected slug there is no adverse effect. With all plant protection sprays you should wear proper personal protective equipment. Store in a cool dry place out of reach of children and pets. This product is certified for organic farming.
|WEIGHT :||450.000 G|