- A mulch plug blocks the entrance discharge chute to the grassbag and includes special blades to maximise the mulching process.
- Easy to insert , no tools required
- Strong robust material plastic plug and steel handle and blades
- Two cutting edges on the mulching steel blades
- Mulching is a great option for natural lawn fertiliser
The mulching plug and spare blades gives you the option to mulch your grass instead of collecting the grass while using your lawnmower. Switching between collection or mulch modes is extremely simple. To mulch, just remove the collector bag, insert the mulching plug into the discharge chute and replace the collector. To return to collection, simply reverse the procedure. The mulched grass acts as a natural fertiliser, improving the soil as the grass cuttings decompose . An optimal height for mulching grass generally is about 2 1/2 inches, removing about the top 1/3 of the grass blade at each mowing. You will notice a marked improvement in your grass as this fertiliser takes effect over the course of the cutting season.
|WEIGHT :||3.800 KG|