- Rear angular guide for smooth and precise adjustment of bevel angle
- External carbon brushes for easy access
- Comes with a MAKPAC stacking case for easy storage
- Aluminium die-cast safety cover to protect the user
- Ergonomic soft grip handle for extra comfort
The Makita HS7601J/2 190 mm Circular Saw is a compact and lightweight tool giving 1200 watts of continuous input. This saw features a rear dust extraction port, single lever height adjustment and rear angular guide for smooth and precise adjustment of bevel angle. The motor housing has a flat surface to help steady the machine when changing blades. It has external carbon brushes for easy access and is compatible with the Makita guide rail system when fitted with the guide rail adaptor. It comes with a MAKPAC stacking case for easy storage. It is doubly insulated for safety and has an ergonomic soft grip handle for extra comfort. The saw is made with an aluminium die-cast safety cover to protect the user. This box contains 1 x HS7601 Circular Saw; 1 x Circular Saw Blade and 1 x MakPac carry case.
|WEIGHT :||7.000 KG|