- High performance, lightweight and compact hand tool
- Powerful 840W motor with excellent heat resistance which makes general grinding easy
- Labyrinth structures around bearings and dust-proof motor make it long lasting and durable
- Lock-on switch reduces user fatigue
- Ergonomic side handle makes for easy handling
The Makita 9557NBR Angle Grinder 840W 115mm 240V is a high performance, lightweight and compact hand tool. It has a powerful 840W motor with excellent heat resistance. Labyrinth structures around bearings and dust-proof motor make it long lasting and durable. It is ideal for general grinding and cutting applications. A lock-on switch reduces user fatigue and an ergonomic side handle makes for easy handling. It has an armature coated with protective zigzag varnish and field coated with powder varnish to protect the motor and ensures maximum durability for tough and dirty masonry cutting. Read the instructions before use. Eye and ear protectors must be worn. It has a bore diameter of 22 mm and a noise sound pressure of 86 dB(A). This angle grinder has a noise sound power of 97 dB(A), noise K factor of 3 dB(A) and a spindle size of M14x2mm. It has a max wheel diameter of 115 mm and an input wattage of840 w. It has a no load speed of 11000 rpm, a vibration K factor of 1.5 m/sec² and a vibration with an artificial wheel of 7.5 m/sec².
|WEIGHT :||2.800 KG|