- Ready to use solution for the treatment and prevention of grass tetany
- Suitable for use with cattle and sheep
- Warm to body temperature prior to administration.
- Administer by subcutaneous injection only. Do not administer intravenously
- Injection for cattle up to 400 ml and sheep up to 75 ml.
Magniject is a ready to use solution for the treatment of hypomagnesaemia (Grass Tetany) in cattle and sheep. Risk periods for hypomagnesaemia include immediately before and after parturition and when cows are grazing fast growing early spring grass. The solution should be warmed to body temperature before administration. Intravenous injections should be given slowly and stopped on the first signs of adverse reaction. Rapid intravenous injection may result in cardiac arrhythmias and, in severely toxaemic animals, collapse and death. As intravenous administration of this product could cause death, this route should only be used by a veterinary surgeon. Zero withdrawal for meat and milk.
|WEIGHT :||517.000 G|