- May be painted straight onto rust
- Minimum surface preparation is necessary
- Also suitable for use as a wood primer
- Provides an excellent base for all standard paints
- Remove flakey material before application
Caution Heavy item
A premium rust primer that may be painted straight onto rust. It binds to the surface and reacts chemically with any rust that it comes into contact with. This has the effect of neutralising the rust that is there and preventing any further corrosion. The second coat acts as a barrier to give additional protection against future rusting. Minimum preparation of the surface is required, only to remove flakey material and it may be applied damp or even wet surfaces. Suitable for a wide range of applications including gates, cars, oil tanks etc. It can be used on both metal and wood. It provides an excellent base for all standard paints although no over-coating is required.
|WEIGHT :||425.000 G|