- Can be fitted with replaceable starter or eazyflow teats
- 2 reinforced hooks for mounting on a gate, rail or fence
- Efficient way of delivering milk to six calves at once
- Large 30 litre capacity and 20mm bored holes for pull through teats
- Teats encourage a natural sucking action allowing milk to be delivered at an optimum rate
With JFC's 6 teat reservoir calf feeder, you can feed milk to up to 6 calves at once. Each feeder can be fitted with either an inverted or non-return valve teat to deliver milk by gravity feed from the large 30 litre central container. This can be hung by hooks on any gate or bar for indoor or outdoors calf production systems. Made with quality plastic it is strong, lightweight and easy to clean. 20 mm holes are bored to fit a number of common teat pull through types. Supplied with 6 JFC starter teats fitted. Dimensions are 832x450x330mm.
|WEIGHT :||3.900 KG|