- Can be fitted with replaceable starter or eazyflow teats
- 2 reinforced hooks for mounting on a gate, rail or fence
- Efficient way of delivering milk to ten calves at once
- Large 50 litre capacity and 20mm bored holes for pull through teats
- Teats encourage a natural sucking action allowing milk to be delivered at an optimum rate
With JFC's 10 teat reservoir calf feeder, you can feed milk to up to 10 calves at once. Each feeder can be fitted with either an inverted or non-return valve teat to deliver milk by gravity feed from the large 50 litre central container. This can be hung by hooks on any gate or bar for indoor or outdoors calf production systems. Qualtiy plastic is strong, lightweight and easy to clean. 20 mm holes are bored to fit a number of common teat pull through types. Supplied with 10 JFC starter teats fitted. Dimesions are 914x508x302mm.
|WEIGHT :||6.500 KG|