- An insulated UV stabilised plastic tube that protects wire and prevent wear
- Economical alternative to longer life and higher strength insulators
- For use with wooden or concrete fence posts
- As it is flexible, it can be cut to the desired size and slides easily into wire or polywire
- Can be used with concrete or wooden posts
Insultube Piece is 100MM and is an economical alternative to longer life for higher strength. It has been designed for use with permanent or semi-permanent electric fence systems and can be cut to a specific length which can easily slide into the electric wire or polywire before the fence is put up. Use fencing staples to secure the timber fence posts to the rubber. The rubber tubes can be very useful for corner posts or end posts. Very easy to use they can be cut but also come in either 100mm lengths or 2m lengths. Black in colour, the insulated tube is 9mm in diameter with a 3mm hole. Lightweight and flexible they are very easy to work with and can be used with wooden or concrete fence posts. Excellent value for money there is 20 per pack. Insultubes help to prevent the wire from breaking and help maintain the fence for longer.
|WEIGHT :||0.120 KG|