- Can be used to guide wire around the back of an electric fencing corner post
- Claw grips to hold the wire firmly in place
- Large shield prevents arcing
- UV-stabilised for a long life
- Suitable for all types of steel wire, polywire, polybraid and polyrope
This heavy duty nail on insulator can be used to guide wire around the back of an electric fencing corner post. Designed with a large shield to prevent arching, it is UV-stabilised for a longer life. The nail-on insulator is suitable to use on all types of steel wire, polywire, polybraid and polyrope. There is also a lightweight version available. A large shield prevents arching and the claw grips hold it firmly in place. They are best used with screws, barbed nails or staples to prevent them from becoming loose. Always plan ahead before fencing and take into consideration the type of animals you have and the type of fence most suited to them. Wear appropriate gloves, clothing and safety glasses.
|WEIGHT :||0.010 KG|