- Yea-Sacc live yeast supports fibre digestion, nutrient absorption and optimum gut function
- Provides quick and slow release of energy for sustained performance
- Elevated oil level boosts energy supply and helps maintain a healthy coat
- Sel-Plex organic selenium helps to maintain additional antioxidant support
- Particularly useful for shy feeders to encourage and maintain appetite
GAIN Racehorse Mix is a high energy performance feed suitable for horses in intense training or hard work. Racehorse Mix can be fed to racehorses, point-to-pointers, trotters and horses competing in other equestrian disciplines that require a form of quick releasing or combustible energy. The concentrated energy sources from cereals and oil provide quick and slow release energy for sustained performance and the high quality cooked flaked cereals guarantee high digestibility. Racehorse Mix contains Yea-Sacc1026 (live yeast). This improves fibre digestion, nutrient uptake and hindgut health. Bioplex trace minerals including Copper, Zinc and Manganese maximise availability and Selplex organic Selenium helps to maintain additional antioxidant support. This feed contains mycotoxin binders and is suitable for all high performance horses including eventers and show jumpers.
Instructions for use
Suitable for racehorses and all adult high performance horses and ponies including eventers and showjumpers. Feed to a maximum rate of 1.5kg/100kg bodyweight per day, along with forage and water.
Toasted Oats, Flaked Maize, Flaked Full Fat Soya, Soyabean Meal, Molasses, Sunflower Meal, Wheatfeed.
DE: 13 MJ/kg
Oil: 6 %
Fibre: 7.5 %
Vit A: 15,000 IU/kg
Vit D: 2,000 IU/kg
Vit E: 200 IU/kg
Cu: 50 mg/kg
Se: 0.4 mg/kg
|WEIGHT :||20.000 KG|