- In dry conditions water can be added to the bucket to keep the surface moist
- Move blocks occasionally to avoid poaching
- Blocks can be inserted into a car tyre located close to a water supply
- One block should provide adequate access for up to 10 horses
- Convenient, long lasting and weather resistant
This mineral vitamin feed is designed for equines at pasture or on forage diets. This high strength, high specification, mineral vitamin block should not be fed in conjunction with other mineral supplements or compound feeds, except under professional, nutritional or veterinary guidance. Do not exceed intake guidelines. Calculate how long the blocks should last based on the maximum recommended intake and do not replace the blocks before this time period has elapsed.
Maximum daily intake: 15g/100kg bodyweight e.g 90g/day for a mature 600kg horse or 60g/day for a 400kg pony. Each block weighs 12kg i.e 12,000g.
|WEIGHT :||12.000 KG|