- High fibre, low protein ‘cool’ composition suits excitable types
- Oat-free, Alfalfa based, low starch formulation provides slow release energy
- Fully fortified with major minerals, trace elements and an excellent vitamin pack
- Bioplex copper and zinc help to guarantee maximum mineral availability
- Useful for early stages of fittening programmes, good doers or overweight animals
GAIN Easy Go Cubes provide controlled energy release from an oat free, low starch formulation; suitable for horses and ponies with laminitis. At 10% protein Easy Go Cubes are similar to Cool 'N' Easy Mix however, the overall cereal content of Easy Go cubes is much lower than Cool 'N' Easy giving a very low starch level. Useful for early stages of fittening programmes, good doers or overweight horses and ponies. GAIN Easy Go Cubes contain Yea-Sacc live yeast to improve fibre digestion, nutrient uptake and hindgut health, and Selplex organic Selenium helps to maintain additional antioxidant support.
Instructions for use
Suitable for adult horses and ponies in light competition and leisure activities. Feed to a maximum rate of 1.25kg/100kg bodyweight per day, along with forage and water.
Soya bean hulls, Wheat feed, Alfalfa, Molasses, Maize, Beet pulp, Sunflower meal, Soya bean oil.
DE: 10.5 MJ/kg
Oil: 5 %
Fibre: 17.5 %
Vit A: 10,000 IU/kg
Vit D: 1,000 IU/kg
Vit E: 150 IU/kg
Cu: 50 mg/kg
Se: 0.43 mg/kg
|WEIGHT :||25.000 KG|