- Gates are manufactured from quality imported softwood which is hardwearing and robust
- Traditional mortice and tenon joints are used as well as glue for strength and durability
- Gates are manufactured with stainless steel fixings
- Pressure treated for a longer life
- Stock a selection of standard sizes or alternatively they can make gates to suit your opening
Caution Heavy item
All our wooden gates are manufactured from quality imported softwood. Woodford use traditional mortice and tenon joints and glue for strength and durability. When the gates are completely assembled they are pressure treated. This means that no cut ends are left exposed and untreated. Woodford timber produces top quality products at their premises in Co. Cavan. With all natural timber products they are subject to change depending on the weather conditions and crack and splits can occur. Timber is a natural product and this is not considered to be a fault or defect.
When ordering this gate, please provide the below information in the delivery instructions box:
- Is the gate left hanging or right hanging or a pair?
- What is the measurement of the opening? (exact width post to post, do not allow for hinges)
- Please state whether the gate(s) will be hung to timber posts or concrete piers. (The hardware for each is a slightly different size so affects the finished size of the gate)
Please note: Gates manufactured to custom measurements (non standard measurements) supplied by a customer are non refundable.
|WEIGHT :||16.000 KG|