- 2-in-1 grass seed and lawn food kit
- Ideal for improving thin, patchy areas and treating bare spots.
- It can be used from March to October, but sowing in spring or autumn provides best germination and results.
- Germinates 50% faster than some commercial grass seeds
- Grows strong roots for optimum water and nutrient absorption
The Evergreen Lawn Repair Kit contains a mixture of high quality perennial ryegrasses and fescue grass seed to provide a durable, hard-wearing lawn. The varieties used are professional grade for superior results and tested by the Sports Turf Research Institute and listed in the Turfgrass seed booklet. Trials have proved that this seed germinates 50% faster than some other commercial grass seeds, so it repairs and improves the lawn quickly. Our Watersmart grass technology grows strong roots for optimum water and nutrient absorption. The lawn food ensures the grass establishes quickly and gets off to the best possible start. It can be used from March to October, but sow in spring or autumn for best germination and results. This pack covers approx 20m2.
|WEIGHT :||1.090 KG|