- Grows more, better quality grass by improving soil health
- Increased nutrient recovery
- Reduces agitation time and odour
- Kinder to organisms living in your soil
- 20L treats 100,000 gallons of slurry
Digest-It is a microbial inoculant added to slurry that increases nutrient recovery from slurry, reduces ammonia emissions from slurry and grows more, better quality grass, by improving soil health.
Benefits of Digest-It in the tank:
Reduce time required to agitate and pump slurry.
Less smell from fresh slurry when agitating or spreading.
Converts solids into plant available liquid nutrients.
Reduces surface crusting.
Benefits of Digest-It in the field:
Grows more and better quality grass.
Reduces odour when spreading.
Improves soil health by supplying 'good' microbes to the soil.
Kinder to the soil organisms living in your soil, including worms.
20L treats 100,000 gallons of slurry.
|WEIGHT :||1.000 KG|