- Concentrated Fluke & Worm Drench for Cattle
- Controls Tapeworms, Lungworms and Stomach Worms
- Controls mature and immature liver fluke
- No known resistance in liver fluke to Rafoxanide
- Not for use in lactating cows producing milk for human consumption or for milk products, including during the dry period
**This product is not suitable for use in animals which are producing milk for human consumption**
Curafluke 10% is a concentrated fluke and worm drench for cattle. It controls Tapeworms, lungworms and stomach worms, including Ostertagia Type II (winter scour). It is an ideal winter and housing dose fpr cattle. Curafluke contains Rafoxanide and there is no known resistance in liver fluke to Rafoxanide. Curafluke 10% should not be used in lactating cows producing milk for human consumption or for milk products, including during the dry period.
|WEIGHT :||1.000 KG|