- Full grown height 10 - 15cm
- Planting time from September to November.
- Crocuses are vigorous and robust
- Easy to grow in well-drained soil
- Best to grow in large numbers
Crocuses have a long life and are both vigorous and robust. They are easy to grow in well-drained soil and will make a great addition to any garden. The full grown height of a crocus is 10-15cm and they can be planted from September to November. When grown in large numbers they can provide a beautiful display.
|WEIGHT :||1.000 KG|