- Cattle & Sheep
- Added cobalt mineral
- Short meat withdrawal (18 days)
- Allows natural immunity to develop
- Gentle mode of action relative to clear wormers
Chanaverm Plus is a broad-spectrum anthelmintic for the treatment and control of gastrointestinal and pulmonary nematode infections in cattle and sheep. Chanaverm Plus is effective against mature and developing immature stages of all major stomach and bowel worm species including Ostertagia spp., Nematodirus spp, and lungworms causing hoose (husk) in cattle and sheep. Chanaverm Plus contains cobalt as a nutritional supplement.
The dose rate for cattle and sheep is 7.5 mg levamisole hydrochloride per kg body weight and 0.4 mg cobalt per kg bodyweight.
- Equivalent to 5 ml Chanaverm Plus per 10 kg bodyweight.
- Meat & offal withdrawal period in cattle and sheep: 18 days.
- Not for use in animals producing milk for human consumption.
Chanaverm Plus is not effective against Type II winter scour. Care should be taken to avoid the following practices because they increase the risk of development of resistance and could ultimately result in ineffective therapy:
- Too frequent and repeated use of anthelmintics from the same class, over an extended period of time.
- Underdosing which may be due to underestimation of body weight, misadministration of the product, or lack of calibration of the dosing device.
Occasionally at the recommended dose, cattle may show signs of lip-licking and slight muscle tremors. Clinical signs of toxicity include lip-licking, increased salivation, muscle tremors and head-shaking.
Chanaverm Plus may be given to young, pregnant and lactating animals.
Animals should not be treated simultaneously with products containing organophosphorus compounds or diethylcarbamazine citrate. Any such treatment should not take place within 14 days before or after the use of this product.
|WEIGHT :||10.000 KG|