- Comes in an aerosol form for easy application and even from a distance
- Ball bearing fixture to ensure the tar is mixed and sprays evenly
- Fine nozzle that prevents clogging
- The fragrance does not cause residues in
- Makes a thick layer over an open wound allowing it to heal quicker
Stockholm Tar Spray provides effective protection against biting insects such as horseflies, mosquitoes, stable flies, black flies and most other insects. It is an antibacterial tar which can be applied post dehorning to cuts and cracked hooves. The aerosol contains a ball bearing which helps to keep the tar within the aerosol mixed giving it a uniform concentration of product. Always shake before use. The aerosol form makes it easier to get a mist cover over the area affect without getting too close the animal that may be distressed or irritated by insects. If handled correctly and in line with the manufacturers instructions the product will not clog as it comes with a nozzle. Avoid spraying the potent tar into the wound as this can cause residues so it is best sprayed around the wound to avoid this.
|WEIGHT :||0.200 KG|