- Bare Root supplied in 40-60cm lengths
- Qualifies for the GLAS Scheme
- Native, deciduous, flowering tree
- Suitable for planting in wet sites
- Fast growing and nitrogen fixing
Alders are native, deciduous, flowering trees belonging to the birch family Betulaceae. Alders feature alternate, simple and serrated leaves. The alder is fast growing, nitrogen fixing and is suitable for planting in wet sites. It is a native tree which coppices freely and can be used in mixtures on less fertile sites. The Alder qualifies for the GLAS Scheme. Under the GLAS Scheme up to 450 native trees can be planted and will qualify for a payment of €0.90 per plant per year for 5 years.
|WEIGHT :||1.000 KG|