- Bare root supplied in 2-3ft lengths
- Can be used in single species and mixed native hedge
- Grows best between March and May
- Can grow to upward of 12 metres in height
- Can spread 4-8 metres wide
Acer Campestre known commonly as Field Maple can be used in both a single species hedge and a mixed native hedge. It features young foliage that is tinged red which turns to green and then to yellow in autumn. It has small greenish-yellow flowers in spring, followed by winged seeds in autumn. This species can grow to upward of 12 metres in height and spread 4-8 metres wide. The Field Maple should be planted in well-drained, moist soil. It is not suitable to be in full shade.
|WEIGHT :||1.000 KG|