The CountryLife Loyalty Programme is a customer loyalty programme operated by Glanbia Foods Ireland Limited
Under the CountryLife Loyalty Programme (“the Programme”) you may apply to open a loyalty account. You can start collecting points immediately, using your loyalty card.
1. The CountryLife loyalty card remains the property of Glanbia. Glanbia reserves the right to decline, issue or withdraw the card at any time, or to alter, amend or terminate the programme at any time without prior notice. Participants in the Programme may be removed from the Programme at any time at Glanbia’s discretion.
2. All participants in the Programme must reside in the Republic of Ireland and must be at least 18 years old on the date of issue of their card.
3. The card is non-transferable. It can only be used by the original applicant or by a member of that applicant’s immediate family, provided they are over 18 years of age and reside at the same address as the applicant.
4. Cards can be used to collect points in all CountryLife stores participating in the Programme.
5. The Programme is for consumer participation only.
6. The card holders are responsible for the proper use and security of the cards and the points accumulated on them.
7. To collect points, a customer must present his/ her card at the checkout during a transaction. Points cannot be allocated once your purchase is complete.
8. Points will only be awarded on ‘Gardening’ and "Pet" product categories, but may be redeemed against all product categories in store. Other products and ranges may be excluded or added at any time and without prior notice and such changes will be at the discretion of Glanbia or as directed by Irish or EU legislation.
9. In order for a transaction to qualify for points there must be a minimum spend of €1 for that transaction.
10. For every €1 spent on "Gardening" products in a single transaction, 5 points will be awarded, For every €1 spent on "Pet" products in a single transaction, 2 points will be awarded with the exception of "Greyhound Feed" where 1 point for every €1 will be awarded and applied to the card and upon redemption each point will equate to 1c only.
11. Points collected do not have any monetary value and cannot be exchanged for cash.
12. In order to redeem points, customers must first complete the registration page on www.countrylife.ie or complete an instore registration form.
13. In the case of all rewards, upon redemption, the appropriate number of Points will be removed from the customer’s Card.
14. Loyalty points can be used as full or part payment for future purchases up to the maximum value of that individual purchase.
15. Specific rewards may be available from time to time to customers during the Programme however they will be subject to expiry dates which vary by reward category. Reward expiry date details are contained within the terms and conditions specific to each reward category and may be subject to change.
16. All rewards, if any, must be availed of within the time periods advised in the terms and conditions specific to each reward.
17. All rewards are subject to availability and may be altered or withdrawn.
18. Points are not awarded on redemptions whether against product purchases in store or against rewards.
19. Glanbia reserves the right to reject any card if they deem it has been forged or otherwise tampered with.
20. Where two or more cards have been allocated to one account, only the person who registered with the Programme, can redeem the points on the card against rewards or product purchases.
21. The promoter of the CountryLife Loyalty Programme is Glanbia.
22. In the event that a member’s card is damaged, lost or stolen, a replacement card will be available at the discretion of Glanbia. Replacement Cards must be picked up instore and registered on the replacement cards section of www.countrylife.ie.
23. The CountryLife Loyalty card is not a credit, payment or cheque guarantee card.
24. Accounts that have not been used for a period of 12 months will be deemed invalid and any points that have accumulated on those cards will be cancelled.
25. Refund Policy -– where products which earned loyalty points are returned, these points will be removed from points balance on the card upon return of goods. Where goods that were purchased by way of a combination of cash & points the maximum cash value returned to the customer will equate to the maximum cash actually tendered for the purchase and the points used in the purchase will be returned to the points balance on the card.
26. Personal details that you supply during the application process will be held by Glanbia in the strictest confidence for the purposes of the Programme and as set out in these terms and conditions. Glanbia may use the information you supply for the following purposes:
Glanbia may disclose your personal details to its loyalty partner for the purposes of managing and delivering the Programme and also improving the the Programme.
Glanbia may also use information internally to tailor promotions to specific customers.
27. You have the right to request your data currently held by us, and to rectify or remove personal details, by writing to CountryLife Loyalty Programme Administration, Glanbia Agribusiness, Marketing Office, Unit A Tex Tech Building, Kilkenny Industrial and Business Park, Purcellsinch, Dublin Road, Kilkenny.
You can also access your data online at www.countrylife.ie.