Seven Super Winter Lawn Care Tips
User Not Found
| Nov 14, 2011
Follow these essential steps this winter to keep your lawn in tip top shape.
- Regularly rake off leaves, piles of leaves on grass not only look messy they can also cause the grass underneath to die.
- Apply Moss Killer now if necessary, while it is in it's early stages.
- If your lucky enough to have a dry spell, try cut the grass. Grass grows all year round in this country.
- Keep an eye on the weather forecast and water your lawn before any heavy frosts or snow fall, as the ground underneath can become very dry.
- Try to avoid walking on frosted grass as this will damage the grass underneath.
- Have your lawnmower serviced and blades sharpen during the winter period.
- Ensure all petrol is drained from you lawnmower before storage